Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Where Are They?

Song - Fallen Through Time from Outlander




Craigh na Dun

Mr. B and I took an amazing trip to England and Scotland in the Spring of 2017.  I did a lot of family tree research and it was wonderful to see the towns, churches, pubs and shops where my relatives spent time. 
Several of the places we stopped at were related to the books and TV series Outlander. The place above Craigh na Dun is in Scotland and it is the opening scene to the series where the main character Claire travels back in time through a standing stone. It was so tranquil to see and I'm loving it but Mr. B is shrugging his shoulders saying "where are the standing stones?"  Oops - they were just props and I told him that at home but I guess he forgot......




**ladies - if you don't know about Outlander just Google "Sam Heughan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...