Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Amazing Anna

Song - Hummingbird's Mesmerizing "color change" Illusion


Recently I purchased a new lens for my camera - one that "zooms" a bit.





I also decided that if I want better bird photo's then I need to start using my tripod more often.





I was pleased with the first few photo's which were taken through my office window - which has a lot of mineral deposits on it from our sprinkler system.  So I decided to head outside.




 There were two Mourning Doves and one was just starting to close his eyes.  Kinda weird huh?




I had no idea that their eyelids didn't close straight down but kind of towards their back.




But then......this happened......





I felt like I was watching the first episode of The Incredible Hulk......





This is a male Anna's Hummingbird that changed right before my eyes.



And it wasn't just the direction that the sunlight hit him - at least I don't think it was - or was it? 







Well.......Hello there you pretty little thing.....




What a charming beauty!



"If you change the way you look at things, 
the things you look at change." 
- Dr. Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...