Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Home Sweet Home

Song - Home by Jack Johnson

 

A friend recently wrote to me saying that I left you all hanging back in Paris!  And that would be almost two months ago!  Yikes - sorry about that. But I have truly had my arms full......

 


 Our new grandson Charlie arrived on May 20th to the delight of all! And...





 

Just a few days later Mr. B flew to Colorado to pick up our new Westie puppy - Maggie!

 

 

 


 

So I am now painting in a "puppy safe" zone!!!



The deer recently discovered how to get into our backyard and destroyed my newly planted veggie garden as well as most of my rose bushes. We put in some extra fencing around our property and I moved some of my veggie garden into our old chicken coop area. That area has been a garden dumping place for years now and it's so nice to have it all cleaned out......

 

 


...well, I still have a few pots to clean before putting them back in place.

 

Hope to see you again soon!  I've missed you all.....J

 

 Life takes you unexpected places, love brings you home.”

 

 









 

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute feet! Can't decide whether baby's or puppy's are cuter! Glad you're back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...