Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Monday, October 26, 2020

What's Up?

 Song - Working for a Living by Huey Lewis And The News


My grandson Henry has been reading to his YaYa......

 

 


 

He has been helping me water my garden, especially the potted plants.....

 

 



and he has been painting all of our outdoor furniture too!

 

 


 

Before you think I am working him too hard.......

don't worry as he also gets to relax in the warm spa with his daddy Andy.


ME?



I decorated for Halloween.....



....and spent some much needed time in my studio to finish this painting of a white Dahlia....


Unfurling  30 x 30







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...