Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Inspired



The events of the last few weeks coupled with the events of the last few months have caused me to reconsider my blog. My blog felt insincere and it lacked gravity.What was I doing posting photos of flowers and birds when so many of us are hurting. Does anyone even care to see yet another photo of a cottage in England or a bee on a flower?


I do

My soul needs it





We all need beauty in our lives otherwise what are we fighting so hard for?


I need both the silliness of squirrels running up and down my tree AND I need to feel the gravity of this moment in time. 

I enjoy imparting interesting quotes and songs that bring us back to a moment in time.
So I will continue my blog until all of you shout STOP we can't take it anymore!



"Show someone a little kindness today because we all need that."

--Jeanette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...