Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Illegal Entry






This morning a little Chickadee flew into our bedroom through our open door.

He just stayed for a moment to say "Good Morning" and then flew back out.


Ten minutes later I went outside to look at my garden and spotted a squirrel....




I called to Mr. B to see if I was seeing this properly....

Yep......Speedy was trapped inside the "squirrel-proof" bird feeder


Speedy was panicking trying each square to see if he could get out.

TRAPPED


I ran and got my camera and Mr. B was going for the wire cutters

As I approached him, he panicked and squeezed through one of the openings and ran up the tree

RELIEF



***no birds or squirrels were harmed during this adventure - the bird in the above photo was happily resting in our Japanese Maple last spring and the squirrel in the above photo was done by me in Photoshop as I wasn't quick enough to capture a photo of the actual crime.


"The creatures that inhabit this earth-be they

human beings or animals-are here to contribute,

each in its own particular way,

to the beauty and prosperity of the world."

--Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...