Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tag Your It

Song - La Mer by Kevin Cline


The other evening I got a wild hair.....I was tired of staying at home....I wanted to see some new sights.....I wanted to eat out.......I was tired of doing dishes....basically I was having a mini-meltdown!  I decided that what I could do (and stay within the SIP order) was to order Mr. B and myself breakfast from a local restaurant to surprise him the following morning. So I did a DoorDash order from Brioche de Paris. 



In the morning it was a warm sunny day on our back deck so I popped open our umbrellas and set the table with a Provencal tablecloth & napkins. I put on some French music to add a touch of joie de vivre.  Our goodies arrived on time and the Brioche eggs, cheese & bacon sandwiches were delightful.  To finish it off I had ordered two Wild Berry Tarts.  We were so full that we split one tart and the other one will go to my mom who lives down the street.





The restaurant was great and even sent Mr. B a piping hot cup of coffee for free!

Another mini-vacation while staying at home.

I told Mr. B that he gets to surprise me with a mini-vay-cay next week - Tag Your It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...