Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Here's to Hearts

Song - My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion cover by Karolina Protsenko



Yesterday I took a lovely walk with my buddy Jill. Now most of you know I haven't been out much in the last 7 months due to respiratory issues.  But taking a stroll around the neighborhood sounded perfect.  We were walking over a bridge and I saw these colorful little hearts.




 This one looks like a bird flying to its nest filled with eggs and love.






The hearts were on both sides of the bridge.  Most of them were giving thanks to doctors and nurses.



But most were a reminder about love and caring for our community.  I was delighted to stumble upon them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...