Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Support

Song - Lean on Me - Playing for Change - Song Around the World






Just checking in on you.....are you coping?  How are your loved ones?

I have been trying to bring you beautiful images from my garden or from trips I have taken.  Reading and music take me away when I am in my bubble at home. The music that has been inspiring me lately is from a group of musicians - Playing for Change


"Playing For Change is a movement created to inspire and connect the world through music. The idea for this project came from a common belief that music has the power to break down boundaries and overcome distances between people."

"These musicians come from many different countries and cultures, but through music they speak the same language."

These quotes are from their website which you can find HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...