Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

twentytwenty-yikes

Song - In the Air Tonight - by Phil Collins Cover by Sierra Eagleson





Today I spent some time reflecting on this past year....2019.  The very best part was becoming a Grandma and watching my son, Andy and daughter-in-law, Ashley grow into amazing parents.  Mr. B and Uncle Tyler bring tears to my eyes as Henry delights them with his happiness and love. I have also felt the dearness of my middle son Jon who phones me and his Grandmother several times a week and has been a rock for his girlfriend though some very tough family times. My mom (almost 91) is so fun to watch caring for her ever growing family.  She has been a true inspiration!

Happy New Year to You

May it bring you Peace, Love and Joy....





"If you're already walking on thin ice, why not dance?"   

-- Gil Atkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...