Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Here We Go Again!

Song - Sloop John B by Fisherman's Friends


Remember my two amazing girlfriends who are sisters?




And do you remember how we decided  to go to Paris at the last minute this Spring?

Well we are doing it again but this time we are heading for Nantucket!

Yikes!  This Friday we will fly into Boston, drive to Hyannis and then we have reservations on a ferry that will take us to Nantucket!




Jackie's husbands family has owned a summer cottage on the island for many generations.  There is even a painting studio on the property where his grandmother used to paint.

You know where you will find me!  I have been dusting off my plein air supplies and my swim suit!




I have never been to Nantucket before so I am excited to explore.  We hope to go on a house & garden tour on Wednesday in Sconset and several people have recommended restaurants all over the island.

Hopefully my iPad and blog will get along this trip so I will get to share some of the island with you!


"Sometimes you just have to go with the waves."  
--Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...