Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Laundry While Jet Lagging

Song - There's No Place Like Home - The Wizard of Oz





This was how I felt in France.....
relaxed, a little spoiled and carefree!

 

Mr. B and I returned home on Wednesday evening and I wish the ride home was just like Dorothy tapping her heels three times and presto I'm home but it's a long and sometimes bumpy flight! 
Today I am a little no a lot loopy with jet lag 
 which is mostly due to the 9 hour time difference and no sleep.....because of bumps!

But I was delighted to walk around my garden while it was still light out 
and which is flooded with blooms!
An absolute riot of color. 
 
And I was in heaven sleeping in my own bed!



"Travel brings power and love back into your life." 
--Rumi

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home, bien venue! I hope you're going to put up all the Paris stuff you were unable to access. We're depending on you for the latest hot spots....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! What places in France are you going to visit & when do you leave? Trust me, you might be tired of France once I download all of my photos so I can begin getting ready to blog! I did keep a daily journal during my travels so that I wouldn’t have to rely on my aging memory!!!

      Delete
    2. we're defiinitely going back to Paris and then 4 or 5 days in the Anjou part of the Loire valley that we haven't seen. (Angers to Saumur and Savennieres) and Villandrey for sure.
      Be sure to include favorite restaurants and sights in Paris that you haven't mentioned, or that you have.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...