Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Monday, March 26, 2018

Learning to Fly - Part Quatre

Song -  Smile by Madeleine Peyroux




Paris is an amazing place to people watch.  I always travel with my camera that has a great zoom lens so that people usually don't realize they are being photographed.  I use these photo's for reference when I am painting.  I did ask the woman in the photo above if it was OK to take her photo making crepes.  She very happily said "oui" as do most people when I ask.




Waiters and people at cafes are always favorites of mine.






Hot chestnuts cooking on the back of this motorcycle.



 Sometimes it's not until I return home from my trip and check out my photos on my computer screen that I realize that I may have gotten more than I bargained for!!




ooh..la la....Paris is the city of love.......even the angels that are holding onto the fountain are giving these two a double take.



The men playing petanque in the Luxemboug gardens are fun to watch as they are very passionate about their game.



The open air markets are fun for several reasons - people, food and flowers!




Young love.....what can I say?



And a more mature kind of admiration....




Doggie love is everywhere in Paris.



They also love their cheese - don't forget to look in shop windows.  
This cheese monger is trying to find the perfect fromage for his customer.




Look at the expression of this little guy looking at statues in the Musee Rodin.





Remember there are colorful characters where ever you go!

And you might just be one yourself!
 

(And no it was not Halloween but Springtime)





"If everyone would look for that uniqueness 
then we would have a very colorful world."

--Michael Schenker





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...