Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tweet....Tweet....Tweet

As of today we have at least one baby Mourning Dove.


I spotted "mama" looking all puffed up and concerned yesterday but when I went to visit with her this evening, I spotted 2 bumps in front of her chest.




Running into the house, I grabbed my camera and took a few shots.  My eyesight isn't what it used to be so I wasn't too sure.....but when I blew them up on my computer....here is what I saw.


One baby!!! Do you see her? 


Doesn't "mama" look proud?



I am a very happy Auntie!
 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Auntie J. Keep us "posted" on the little cutie. Spring is busting out all over! Our chicks have already flown the coop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...