Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I N T E N T I O N



I have been away for awhile from my blogging as I have been taking painting workshops & traveling,



Tomales


 ...throwing special birthday parties for those I love.....



Calvin's place

and taking so many online classes that I can barely keep up with them (but wow they are so much fun!). Mostly it is because the "camera GOT me"!!  I received a new DSLR for Christmas from Mr. B and I have been exploring all of the joys of photography. 

 
Me and my new obsession

I am taking 3 online photo classes http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ and one in a local camera shop.  I am also enrolled in Ali Edwards class "One Little Word" where you choose a word that you would like to explore for an entire year.  It is very inspiring to be around all of these incredibly creative people! And I almost forgot, I am taking a "texture" class from Kim Klassen which is teaching me all about Photoshop and texturing my photos. http://www.kimklassencafe.com/ 


My word for the year is "INTENTION" and for me it is about putting more thought and effort into each and every day, as well as setting goals and coming up with a gentle way of attaining them.



"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."  --Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...