Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

"Three Little Pumpkins"
by Jeanette Baird
Acrylic - 12 x 30
It's Halloween and I just met with two of my girlfriends to plan a Springtime trip to Paris!  The three of us traveled to Paree in 2009 and had a wonderful time.  We stay in a little hotel near the Luxembourg Gardens.  We shop, walk, go to museums, walk, eat, walk, people watch, walk, shop some more, go to gardens and occasionally sleep (oh yeah and take a lot of photos)!  I try to paint from life but I use photo's for reference for my paintings if I am painting something like a waiter rushing from table to table.  This painting of pumpkins was done in my backyard, with the pumpkins placed up on our stone mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...