Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Saturday, June 16, 2018

To My Guys

Song - My Father's Eyes by Eric Clapton






Here's to two amazing fathers.....my dad Cal Crawford who worked hard for his family and around our home, and taught me tenderness and love and to use every tool in his workshop.....





And Mr. B.......the father of our three boys who taught them to have an impact in this world and to care with all of their hearts.


Thank you both for being a part of my life.



"A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, 
nor a sail to take us there, 
but a guiding light who's love shows us the way."  
-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...