Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sipping on Saturday

Song - Little 'Ol Wine Drinker, Me by Dean Martin





My friend Jill brought me up to Calistoga for my Christmas gift yesterday.  We had a beautiful drive up there, the weather was gorgeous and then we ate lunch at a yummy Thai restaurant downtown.  After lunch we went into some of the shops along main street.  And you won't believe it but they have a real live bookstore that's still in business!



We headed on down the Silverado Trail to visit one of my favorite wineries - Frank Family!








It's a tad expensive but when I want to splurge on occasion - this my go to wine! The guy (Saul) who was pouring our tastings said that I looked familiar.  We finally figured out that he worked at Chimney Rock Winery when my artist friends from BASA and I had a nine month show up there!





It was a beautiful day in the country with my beautiful friend!  

Thanks Jill.  

We need to celebrate Christmas more often!!!



"Each friend represents a world in us, 
a world not born until they arrive, 
and it is only by this meeting 
that a new world is born." 

-- Anais Nin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...