Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Friday, February 10, 2017

A Trickster In My Garden

Song - Cartoon Hoedown by Media Right Productions




Zipper the Squirrel is looking for me through my office window



He comes closer and double checks that I'm still here 
and not walking toward the door to pelt him with ice cubes.





Go to the right?



"Hey Zipper.....I see you!"


Better go to the left!





Zipper's got one hand on the prize but still checking to make sure I'm seated.





"Zipper - Don't you dare"-  Jeanette says while shaking her finger at him.





"I'm warning you Zipper - Don't you dare"



And he does.....


.... d a r e !





 How does he get into that little space?

I don't really know because just before he goes into the feeder - I'm at the door!

I clap my hands and throw an ice cube at him.





And by the time I sit back down, this is what I see.....

 




About a hundred times each day.






But Tyler and I have a trick up our sleeves - 

I'll send you a photo as soon as I catch him eating the nuts inside the horses head..... tee hee!




"Comedy is a necessity to get through life with the fewest scars. 
Humor is the best antidote to relieve all struggles." -- Suzy Kassem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...