Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Thursday, October 20, 2016

It's Coming!!!

Song - GhostBusters Theme by Ray Parker Jr.




Andy - - as in our son that just got married - and just when did he grow up???? - - 
and a witch at the Nut Tree in Vacaville just a few years ago!



The pumpkins are waiting to be carved and the only decoration I have out is a rat skeleton! Boo!!






This time of year makes me feel nostalgic.  The days are cooler and the nights are refreshing.  
The sun is rising from a more southerly place through my bedroom glass door.
It's dark so much earlier!!
My garden is looking a little tired.

In the Spring I planted the above Limelight Hydrangea's for Andy & Ashley's wedding.
 Yesterday I decided to cut some of them to see if I can dry them.


Today I was looking at soup recipes to eat and good books to read by the fire. 

Time to turn inward....




After I have a good laugh at my brother Tim's mustache from 1987!



"Laughter is an instant vacation" --Milton Berle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...