Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Monday, November 9, 2015

Ahh....that Smell....

Song - Life is Just A Bowl of Cherries by Rudy Vallee





Woke up to a warm Fall morning in Napa and this was the view outside of our hotel bedroom. And while Mr. B attended a business conference, I drove up to Yountville for a little breakfast and to people-watch.



The line to get into Bouchon Bakery was down the street which is normal for them.  I waited in line anticipating what was inside while enjoying the bakery scent wafting from the door. Mmmm....




Once inside the door I could get a glimpse of what I might want to order.....definitely a loaf of bread to take back to Mr. B and a couple of plain croissants.....and......




...I might need one of those chocolate & almond croissants......and.....




.....they had a few things ready for Fall celebrations.....
(Sorry I can't let you scratch & sniff....it was so wonderful that you will just have to believe me!)



The baker was just pulling out some fresh bread from the oven to test and turn.



Nuff Said......




Quote for the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...