Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Onward

On my painting blog/website is the final collage of my 28 paintings from the last 30 days.  I thought I would share it here as well.  The challenge was from Leslie Saeta - 30 Paintings in 30 Days.  We began with over 1400 artists and about 250 finished the challenge!

I missed two days because Mr. B and I took a little trip to Yosemite for a few days.  But today I painted one of the two missing and tomorrow I will paint the last one!



If you would like to see each painting close up, just go to my painting site - jeanettebaird.com

On some of the posts, I showed the process of painting these little gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...