Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Thursday, May 10, 2012

e.....is for Escape




I have been getting ready for a new small group show at the Lafayette Gallery.

The title is "e...is for escape" which encompasses artists who find escape through their work along with other kinds of escapes.

I escape through travel, music, family, gardening, as well as painting.  I have several new pieces of work that I will be showing.

Hope you can join us!

May 15 - June 3

Lafayette Gallery
50 Lafayette Circle
Lafayette, CA 94549
925-284-2788

There will be a reception on May 19 - 2-4pm
(However, I will be unable to attend do to a prior commitment)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...