Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Friday, March 2, 2012

Color & Light

Sorry for the multiple posts but I really wanted to add several photos and I still don't know how to do that on my iPad. I have read a lot on the subject and it seems like Google & Apple are a little like oil & vinegar!

Anyway this is the best I can do for now so read on through!







PS - If you know of any tricks on how to do this differently, I sure would like to hear about it!

"This is our goal as writers (artists) I think; to help others have this sense of--please forgive me--wonder, of seeing things anew, things that can catch us off guard, that break in on our small, bordered worlds. When this happens, everything feels more spacious. Try walking around with a child who's going, "Wow, wow! Look at that dirty dog! Look at that burned-down house! Look at that red sky!" And the child points and you look, and you see, and you start going, "Wow! Look at that huge crazy hedge! Look at that teeny little baby! Look at the scary dark cloud!" I think this is how we are supposed to be in the world--present and in awe.”
― Anne Lamott

Location:Scottsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...