Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picture Inspiration

I have been taking several photography classes online at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ but due to my recent trip, I have been unable to submit my weekly assignments.  Today I got a little more organized and just finished downloading 5 weeks worth of assignments!  Phew.....feels good!



Week 5  - Infinity
                                              




Week 6 - Seeing double











 




Week 7 - Shape of Suprise

                                                                                                            
                                                           



Week 8 - Random



                       




Week 9 - Observation





 















Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. I am off traveling and photographing the world and sending prejudice far, far away. ~ Mark Twain

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...