Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Daffodil Sunday

Today is a rainy day here in the Bay Area and since I am leaving for Paris in a few days, I figured it would be a good day to begin packing.

Wardrobe color - Black - check.....Chic boots - Black - check....Camera gear - check.....Passport - check.....Plane tickets - check....Restaurant recommendations - check....Sketching gear - check....oh my!  

I have several lists scattered around the house.  I think it may be time to pull those all together and cross reference them!







I have been asked by several friends and family as to why I keep returning to France, especially Paris and for me, there is something about the attention to detail that the French people have. 





Beautiful Parks & Flowers


Outdoor cafes and incredible food everywhere!

Boutique Hotels and shopping!!

Petanque in the park

the Kwah-sohn !!!


Open air markets


Museums !


....Amour
"Paris is always a good idea " - from the movie "Sabrina"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...