Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Choose Wisely Grasshopper

Song - Fix You by Coldplay covered by Jamie Lim




I have been pondering what my "One Little Word" for the upcoming year might be.  I have a list of about 20 words taken from a long list of suggestions and for now, I have the list where I can see these words often and try to get an idea of how they feel-resonate for me during the next few weeks.  Usually one pops out for me!




In the past my words have been:

Intention 
Balance 
Light 
Thrive 
Simplify 
and 
Grace.  






If we own the story then we can write the ending. 
--Brene Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...