Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Friday, September 25, 2015

New Place of Business

I am now conducting my business from a new location......

It's the only place I can get internet!

 

And here some are my new associates....

Peaty - a new up & coming associate who can help you clean out your bread drawers!

Peaty 2 & 3 - Jr. Associates of Peaty 1 who is teaching them how to give me that look.....you know the one....."I'm both cute and starving". I have to say that they keep me entertained for hours each day!

 

And my story would not be complete without the villan.

 

 

And a beautiful critter he is! Mr. B spotted him on the way home from the beach.

 

** Side Note: My connector from my camera to my iPad isn't working so once I download my photos onto my laptop, I then have to take pictures of my photos with my iPad. Confusing but it works.

 

PS - I love my new office space!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...