Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Dawgs

Song - Walking the Dog by Rufus Thomas


This is my friend Gwen's sweet doggie named Grace.  She loves her mom, stuffed animals and carrots! A truly gentle soul.



I loved this pose of her relaxing on her front foot, while keeping an eye that Gwen was still nearby.





Since I had bought Gwen a birthday present but wasn't allowed to bring it on the plane (a large candle in glass - what was I thinking?), I painted Grace for her. The mandala in the background is from the Pema Chodron & K. D. Lang event brochure.









"Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails."    Max Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...