Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Monday, May 25, 2015

Baby Huey Has Arrived

Song - Baby Huey Quack a Doodle Doo Classic Cartoon (1950)




Our mama mourning dove was showing off her baby on Sunday.  I didn't want to get too close and frighten her so I used my zoom lens.  It kinda looked like there were maybe two babies in the nest but when I walked around the back of the ladder......




Nope.  Just one extra large darlin'.

I had asked Mr. B to have a talk with daddy bird as to his late arrivals recently to relieve mama bird of her duties.  Smarty pants Mr. B said "Nope. Daddy bird is right on schedule because he is going by daylight and it is lighter a little later each day!"


"I want to sing like the birds sing
 not worrying about who hears 
or what they think." 
- Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...