Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days


just yesterday,


I posted about my 

One Little Word?



And that word is
Simplify

 .......oh my.


I am on Day 1 - January First - and my life has already gotten a little more complicated.

Today I just signed up for Leslie Saeta's  "30 Paintings in 30 Days"

A Cloudy Day by Leslie Saeta



Leslie paints with thick, lush colors using a palette knife. Check out her Painting Website HERE

My intention is to paint more often and if this challenge gets me in the studio every day, then it's a good thing.  My theme will be "FACES" that way I can paint both people and animals.

The most I have ever done was 14 paintings in 2 weeks. (See some of them below)



If you are an artist, please join in!  The registration is still open!

Come on, it will be fun!


Now for the complicated part - not painting 30 paintings but learning how to add a "Buy It Now" button to my blog.

Happy 2013!

"In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season." - Bill Baughan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...