Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dave




Dave - 

A Swallowtail
came into my garden today
it fluttered around 
the Rosemary blossoms.  

It always makes me think of you.......
I laugh a little......
and remember,
that you are still near me, 

always. 

 




A Symbol of Hope

A Symbol of Hope
A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam
And for a brief moment its glory
and beauty belong to our world
But then it flies again
And though we wish it could have stayed...
We feel lucky to have seen it.
Unknown




I am so grateful that you were in my life, even if it was for too short a time but who am I to say.  Your soul had other plans.  

You brought so much adventure, laughter, mischief,  joy and love to all you touched.  

I miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...