Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gathering

A little House Finch is gathering bits and pieces to build a nest right outside my office window.  I am enjoying watching her and her mate gather twigs, twine & plant bits to add to the nest.  As she flies in and out, her partner sits on the trellis and sings to her in encouragement.  I hope to include a photo of them as soon as they sit still for a moment.

Meanwhile, I have been at the computer most of the afternoon trying to learn new things on Photoshop and getting my photo's ready for class.

Here are a few that I have done with their color palettes....

A Window at Malmaison near Paris                                                                        





A dragonfly from the pond at Heather Farms
 

“Remember, remember
the sacredness of things
running streams and dwellings
the young within the nest
a hearth for sacred fire
the holy flame of fire.”
--Pawnee prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...