Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Monday, March 21, 2011

Intention in March

I am loving my OLW (www.bigpictureclasses.com) for this year. The word I have chosen is INTENTION.  Mmmm....or did it choose me?   For the first month or so, I wasn't sure it suited me but the more I explored the depths of this intriguing word, the more I have felt it resonates with me.  I have found myself to be more mindful during my days in both action and thought. Once that happens, people interact differently with you.  I feel more connected with myself, others and spirit.


“Then I remember, surprised
I could have ever forgotten,
that I am a part of everything
and everything is a part of me.
Our identities are inseparable.”
--Baxter Trautman “Spirit of the Valley” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...