Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter White Hydrangea's

Winter White Hydrangea's

I just spent the last few days with my husband and our three son's who were home for Christmas.  As a Christmas gift, I received a new camera and I was itching to get outside and play with it some but somehow with four guys in the house, somebody always wants to eat!  Today I did spend some time reading the instruction booklet and taking some photo's in the garden. I take a lot of photo's during our travels and for studio reference.  I think I may need a class in photography so I don't keep the camera on "auto" all of the time!  This photo was taken indoors from our table centerpiece with the camera set on "A" for Aperture.  I did have fun seeking out interesting photo "op's" and I am very excited to share some more photo's as well as paintings!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

May every heart
On earth
Find peace,
Love,
Harmony,
And beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...