Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Walk in the Park


Yosemite Meadow in the Fall

I love to go to Yosemite in the Spring, Winter and Fall.  In the past I have taken painting classes through Yosemite's free Art Program.  You can go online and check out the various programs, walks, photography, art teachers, etc. If you go to the Indian Museum be sure to stop by and say "hello" to Julia Parker. Julia is an incredible basket weaver and loves to share her art with others.  I especially like to go out with my painting supplies and camera in the early morning or late afternoon when the light is just beautiful!  I caught a photo of this deer resting in the early morning in a meadow amongst the some little yellow flowers.  He reminded me of this holiday season because he kind of looked like a reindeer from a distance! 



"When one tugs at a single thing in Nature, (s)he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
--John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...