Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Wedding

My nephew Sean is getting married this afternoon at the Tallman Hotel in Upper Lake, California. It is a comfortable little boutique hotel just north of Clear Lake. The rehearsal dinner was last night at the Blue Wing Saloon just next door and it was great! Live piano, good food, great service in a very cozy atmosphere! Even my 80 year old father said "Wish they had one of these in our home town!". It's a rainy day, the week before Christmas and after a walk down Main Street, I retured to my room to do some sketching.


www.tallmanhotel.


"It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass."
Rodney Dangerfield

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a rainy pre-Christmas weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was lovely and intimate. It was great to get away from the holiday chaos and spend time reading and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...