Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Thursday, December 30, 2010

In The PINK !

Today is a cold but beautiful day.  I am wrapping up 2010 and reviewing all that has transpired this last year.  It has been a difficult one for me personally but today on my walk through the garden, I spied this last little pink Coneflower (Echinacea) that was braving the cold morning chill.  Somehow I can relate to her. Also, I love this quote by Audrey Hepburn......


Pink Coneflower
 
"I believe in pink.  I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.  I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.  I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.  I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.  I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...