Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Monday, November 1, 2010

Winter Flowers

Trying to get the last of my Winter flowers in for the season.  Last week I planted Iceland Poppies, Primrose, a few Cyclamen and lots of bulbs.  I still have some 6-packs on the front porch waiting to be settled into the ground.  The birds have been enjoying the seed I have set out since the weather has turned crisp.  It has also attracted the attention of the squirrels, who devour the seed but repay me with their amazing acrobatics! The plants will need to wait one more day as I am heading to the studio to finish a very large painting that I have been working on for months.  I may post the finished painting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...