Life Lessons


"Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings.” – Allison DuBois

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rain and a Comfy Chair

"Playgirl" rose hanging her head in the rain
Today I woke to the pitter-patter of rain on our rooftop. I am glad the garden is getting the water it needs.  Rain makes me feel like curling up in a comfy chair, having a cup of fragrant tea, a warm fire, reading a good book and putting flannel sheets on all the beds.  The reality is that I will probably end up doing a load or two of laundry, cleaning up last nights dishes, feel guilty for not planting those last 50 bulbs yet and paying a few bills. But still the cozy feeling will be with me all day long and I still may jump into that chair for a chapter or two!

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet." - Roger Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...